Hi all!
Things are going well here in Moz. I have not had a topic I felt super inclined to blog about lately, so forgive me being boring. Beach olympics was a success this weekend in Vilanculos, and it was amazing catching up with old friends, celebrating our 7-months-in-Moz mark, and just enjoying the company of some awesome people. My good friend Michelle is here visiting for the week from Ilha de Moçambique, which is really exciting. We took our first trip to the islands off the shore of Vil yesterday, and it was beautiful, despite the fact that it rained on us. We got to go snorkeling on the coral reefs off of the island and I felt like I was in Finding Nemo. It was really fun and I posted just a few pics on facebook for those of you who are interested.
I will think of something cool to blog about soon. I promise.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago

1 comment:
hey court, glad to hear things are still going well. 7 months seems like forever, but you're right, when compared with a 27 month commitment, a drop in the bucket indeed.
stay safe, happy, and healthy. im having fun continually trying to picture what you're day to day life looks like.
Post a Comment