Saturday, October 25, 2008

the 'puto

another week down! this weekend marks the end of the first three weeks of training, seven more to go. Things continue to get more intense with learning Portuguese and learning more about Mozambican culture and trying to find my place in it. I am currently in Maputo, the capital city which is pretty close to the South African border. We are here just for the morning to do some errands and figure out the city a bit because we'll definitely be back from time to time, but on our own. not too much to update on at this point. i have some funny stories to tell, but i'll have to keep you guys waiting for a few of those.

please keep me updated! i love hearing from you guys,, whether it be blog comments or emails or LETTERS--it means a ton! Hope everyone is doing well and next time I get on the internet I'll try to have a bit more substantial of an update. :) Life is good, and I miss you all. Tchau!

1 comment:

Jon said...

SKYPE NUMBERRRRR