Sunday, December 14, 2008

woot.

no updates of late but i want you all to know that

1. i am doing well,
2. i am officially a PCV now!!,
3. i move to Vilankulos tomorrow and i am so excited for the next chapter to begin.

I will let you all know what happens once I get there and will get a good update out there soon. Also will post my new address. If you were going to send mail any time soon (i love you if you are) hang onto it for a couple of days and I´ll post the new address.

I miss everyone as always, I wish you all a very merry holiday season. Oh and someone send me some candy canes. :)

love from the moz...

court

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Courtney! Congrats on PCV!

So, I got an "Invalid Phone Number" error when I tried to Skype you just now.... did you change it? Email me or something when you get online again, and let me know what it is. That, and send your new address!

Take care, and I hope to talk to you soon.

Selim said...

Courtney's new address is

Courtney Alev
Corpo da Paz
Vilanculos, Mozambique

Unknown said...

Court, is that your address? I'm going to send something there, so if it's not, will you let me know soon. Thanks love!