As my time winds down here in Los Angeles, I know a lot of people have been asking about the timeline and when exactly I'll be in Africa. Here is what I'm going to be doing when (subject to change, as always)
September 27: Fly from Sacramento to Philadelphia, PA
September 28-29: Pre-Departure Orientation (staging) with Moz 13 (our whole group, ~60 people, health educators and teachers, 13th group of PCVs to serve in Mozambique)
September 30: Depart New York City's JFK Airport for Africa
October 1: Arrive in Johannesburg, South Africa via Senegal
October 2: Fly from Johannesburg to Maputo, Mozambique
then I am in a village outside of Maputo (the capital) for about ten weeks for pre-service training. Providing all goes well I will be sworn in as a PCV in mid-December and that's when I will move to my post/site. I have no idea where in the country that will be, but I'll let you guys know :)
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago

2 comments:
this is seriously exciting, Court! I'm super proud of you and I can't wait to read about your adventures whilst you save the world. :]
yay! i'm totally gonna do this same post on my blog in a few days.
copyright infringement, here i come!
Post a Comment