I am at home.
I will have many things to say, undoubtedly, about my trip getting here and the things I am experiencing here and the many inane observations I have as a foreigner in my own country. Suffice it to say it will be entertaining... for me.
For now though if anyone is reading this and wants to hang out and help me cross things off the food list, feel free to get in touch. I have knocked off the chipotle, one starbucks holiday beverage, the sushi, and a couple other randos so far. Am facing the challenge head on however.
This trip is going by way too fast already! Better make the most out of every minute that I am not struggling to hold my eyes open.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago

2 comments:
It makes me happy that you are home and we are now in the same time zone. Let me know what's still on your list and when you're in LA, and we'll take care of one.
Cool blog court; am praying for ya sister!
Post a Comment